Syctravel Operadora S.A. de C.V.
LEGAL NOTICE AND COPYRIGHT
This document is to establish the terms and conditions through which, you (hereinafter the User) may use this Web Site (Site) owned by Syctravel Operator S.A. de C.V., (hereinafter Syctravel.com). These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding agreement between Syctravel.com, which is the owner of all the rights of the site. Therefore, it is recommended that you read carefully these Conditions.
The simple use of the site implies the total acceptance by the user to the present terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions or any of its parts, then you should not use the site, therefore, in In case, we ask you to refrain from doing so. Likewise, it declares to be of legal age and to be in full use and enjoy its faculties and rights to use the site.
Syctravel.com, provides the user with access and / or use of a series of online resources and contents through the internet, including, but not limited to: online texts, contact data, maps, promotions, trivia, galleries of images and videos, among others, through the site.
Syctravel.com reserves the right to modify, add or delete, at any time and without prior notice, the site, as well as the conditions required to access and / or use it, except as provided in the respective Privacy Notice.
The site is only for the personal use of the user and can not be used in connection with commercial activities. Illegal and / or unauthorized uses of the site will be investigated and the corresponding legal action will be initiated.
Syctravel.com will keep the user informed, so the user accepts and recognizes that Syctravel.com may send information, communications and / or publicity through any electronic means it deems appropriate, in accordance with its Privacy Notice that may be visited by the same Syctravel.com website: https://www.syctravel.com/en/privacy-policies
When registering, the user accepts that all the information provided to Syctravel.com is true, accurate, updated and complete.
The site can not be used in any way that is not expressly permitted by these Terms.
RIGHTS OF INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY OF THE SITE AND OF THE CONTRIBUTIONS AND CONTRIBUTIONS THAT THE USERS MAKE TO THE SERVICE
The information contained on this website is the exclusive property of Syctravel.com. This information is confidential and should not be copied, distributed, disclosed or disclosed without the prior written authorization of Syctravel.com.
It is forbidden the use and / or total or partial reproduction of the information contained in the site by any of the verbal, written or graphic means (mechanical or electronic) known or known, in any form or for any purpose, without prior knowledge or express and written authorization of Syctravel.com. Any use and / or reproduction of all or part of the information contained in this site without the authorization of Syctravel.com, could constitute a violation of the applicable Mexican laws applicable to the matter.
The information contained in this site contains various brands, which are the sole and exclusive property of Syctravel.com, such as Syctravel.com ®, among others, which are current and have all legal effects and are protected by the Law of Industrial Property.
In case of breach of any of the provisions described above, Syctravel.com will have the right to take actions, claims, complaints, complaints and other legal or administrative actions it deems appropriate, without prejudice to demand compensation for damages.
The user acknowledges and accepts that Syctravel.com can (but is not obliged to) review the content that is published and, if applicable, delete or refuse to put it online.
The user accepts that he is solely responsible for the content that he publishes on the Site or transmits to other users. By posting content in any area of the site, the user assures and warrants that they have the right to grant Syctravel.com an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, fully paid license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display, interpret, or otherwise how to use the content, and to make derivative works or incorporate the content in other works, as well as grant and grant sublicenses on all the above.
The user declares that he will not publish illegal or prohibited content and will not violate, embezzle, infringed or contravene any third party right (including, without limitation, any intellectual and personal property right) on the site.
The user will refrain from carrying out any conduct in the use of the site that violates the rights of third parties.
In particular and without limitation, the user will refrain from carrying out the following through the use of the site:
* Do not introduce or disseminate content that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, that advocates terrorism or that violates human rights.
* Do not introduce or disseminate on the network data programs (viruses and harmful software) that may cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third-party Internet users.
* Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
* Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes illicit or unfair advertising.
* Not transmit unsolicited or authorized advertising, advertising material, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid structures, or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been exclusively designed for it.
* Do not introduce or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a way that misleads the recipients of the information.
* Do not impersonate other users using their registration keys to the different services and / or contents of the portals.
* Not to spread, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that supposes a violation of the rights of intellectual and industrial property, patents, trademarks or copyright that correspond to the owners of the portals or to third parties.
* Not to spread, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that supposes a violation of the secrecy of the communications and the legislation of personal data.
In the event of a breach by the user to these terms and conditions, Syctravel.com may deny or withdraw access to the site immediately.
The user who is in full exercise of the capabilities conferred by applicable Mexican law expressly consents to be subject to the content and scope of these terms and conditions of use, so that the user acknowledges and accepts that each time use the site reiterate and confirm their consent with this instrument and / or with the latest published version of it.
In some cases, within the site, you may explicitly ask and ask the user when they require information that personally identifies them (hereinafter personal information) such as name, address, email, phone number, etc. This information will be necessary so that users can access certain functions of the site.
Syctravel.com is not responsible for the veracity of the information, because it is information provided by users who access this website.
Likewise, Syctravel.com reserves the right to exclude from the use of the site any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed according to law.
Syctravel.com considers that personal information is private and confidential, so it is stored in a secure place accessible only to personnel specifically designated by Syctravel.com and used solely and exclusively for the purposes for which it was provided. For more information regarding our privacy notice, we ask you to review our notice addressed to the holders of personal data held by Syctravel Operadora S.A. de C.V., found in: https://www.syctravel.com/en/privacy-policies
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
The user when using the site expressly accepts, submit in case of any dispute, the jurisdiction of the competent courts of the City of Mexico and / or the City of San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas, as well as the laws applicable to the specific case in force in said place, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that due to its nationality or domicile may correspond.